1. First go to your search panel on your desktop and search for command prompt or you can do that by only pressing ” win + r ” → type ” cmd ” → hit enter.
3. Then you can see the connected Wi-Fi with your computer.
4. Now type targeted network name, for example here my targeted name is “Ladiees fashion”. So, for type space in cmd we will type a “?“ mark instead. ” netsh wlan show profile Ladies?fashion “
5. If the network have a “Wi-Fi Password” then it will show “Security Key = Present “
6. Now type ” netsh wlan show profile Ladies?fashion key=clear ” to show password.
This is only for educational purpose. I & my team will not be responsible for any unethical charges